146 Professional

532 Topics 2.7k Posts
  • Low frequency roll oscillations with UNS-1

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark No problem - it's a very small issue anyway, appreciate your response. You did a wonderful job with the update

• Auto-Pilot Not Operative

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Captain_Wealthy As 'lancealotg' said above, the Autopilot engage button is located on the pedestal next to the captain's seat. The AP 'button' on the glareshield is only an annunciator light, so its only job is to illuminate when the autopilot is engaged. That one has caught a lot of people out!

A constant Autopilot disconnect alarm typically means the Autopilot has been disconnected via non-normal means. The correct way to disengage the Autopilot is to press the AP cut-out button on either yoke, and this can also be triggered via the 'TOGGLE DISENGAGE AUTOPILOT' control assignment.

Further details on the Autopilot engagement and disengagement can be found on Page 28 of the 146 Professional (MSFS) Operations Manual: https://downloads.justflight.com/products/JFF003642/146_Professional_MSFS_manual.pdf

Mark - Just Flight

• Insert altitude restrictions

2 Votes
    2 Posts

@Huibrecht Thank you for your feedback. With the release build of the UNS-1, we wanted to focus on all of the main functions that are used on a typical flight, and then we plan on adding additional features as the UNS-1 is used in more of our aircraft. we have therefore logged this feedback on our internal bugs/feature request tracker for the UNS-1 development to look into adding in a future update.

Mark - Just Flight

• Auto Cabin Crew not playing the groovy music

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@TheVideoGamePilot Ah yes, if you used state saving to keep the passenger door open between flights that will prevent the music from triggering at the normal times. I haven't tried the boarding music with State Saving enabled personally, but I suspect the boarding music may still play in that situation if "Start Boarding" is selected on the boarding menu, or the "Turnaround" state is selected.

We'll investigate this on Monday to see if we can make any tweaks to the triggers to make the boarding music play when State Saving is used.

Mark - Just Flight

• Simbrief passengers issue

2 Votes
    8 Posts

I found out that using those passenger weight value on the simbrief profile:

89kg for -100 and -200
    88kg for -300

Will allow me to get the correct number of pax on the EFB, but I am still off by 200-250kg on the ZFW

• Steering and Rudder Axis

3 Votes
    6 Posts

Great job - nice aircraft :)

• EFB input locks out controls

0 Votes
    3 Posts

thanks for checking.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thank you for the prompt response and quick fix, Rich!

• Issues with Nose Wheel Steering - Tiller

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you for the update, Mark!

• Security token for charts

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Just to clarify, I don't have to log in every flight on the EFB.

The above issue happened when I lost my internet connection while in the middle of a flight. After twenty minutes or so, my internet connection was restored. The charts were working fine until that point in the flight.
    I was without EFB charts for the remainder of that flight.
    The next time I flew the 146, the token handshake did work and has been working ok since then. I brought this error up because this is not the first time this has happened to me.

I also don't see how the addon linker can be the cause of the problem. I have been flying the 146 exclusively for a few weeks now so the addon linker is not really doing anything. There is no "uninstall/reinstall" going on.
    All the addon linker does is create symbolic links in the community folder for whatever plane and mods you want to fly with (similar to how GSX creates symbolic links in the community folder).

I appreciate you bringing this up to the team because it is extremely frustrating (especially in VR) when this occurs.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark Obviously I don't know what kind of roadblocks you've run into development so I may be way off base here, but I do know I've seen Umberto (GSX dev) state that Leonardo did their GSX integration with the Maddog fully on their own utilizing the GSX documentation, and it fuels automatically via GSX, and then also Fragtality created the Fenix2GSX addon that did the same before Fenix implemented their own native integration. I don't know first hand but my sense from seeing Fragtality speak is that his work was either with no or little input from Umberto/GSX. I feel optimistic based on all that that the framework may already be in place for a full integration!

I also know that GSX also natively has the capability to fuel aircraft as is -- the challenge in the past with most add-on aircraft seemed to be the passenger and bags.

But I dunno, I'm just some guy, I can only report what I've seen browsing the various forums and discords.

• Livery Error & Suggestion

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@ChrisPDuck97 Thank you for reporting this. We have logged the registration placard issue on our internal bugs tracker.

With regards to livery requests, we don't have any plans at the moment to add any additional liveries to the product, but we do have a livery request thread on this forum where users have posted livery requests for the community: https://community.justflight.com/topic/3352/msfs-146-repaints-requests

Mark - Just Flight

• V2 Problem with clipboard and tablet

1 Votes
    7 Posts

@arnejensen We would recommend downloading a fresh copy of the 146 from your account and then uninstalling/reinstalling the product just to ensure everything is installed and activated correctly, and that may fix the issue. Please do let us know if you see any error messages either during the installation process or on the EFB after loading into the aircraft as that could point to an issue in the activations/installation process.

Mark - Just Flight

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Chrjs Thank you for reporting this. We have passed this onto the UNS-1 development team.

Mark - Just Flight

• adding personnal boarding musics

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Aymerix The Becker DP4100 digital player is only capable of storing 7 tracks, so it wouldn't be possible to add any more than 7, but you can replace any or all of the default tracks with your own custom tracks.

We've included instructions on how to import custom cabin music on pages 64 and 65 of the 146 Professional Operation Manual: https://downloads.justflight.com/products/JFF003642/146_Professional_MSFS_manual.pdf

Mark - Just Flight

• Screen weather and flightplan

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@Wothan Or even change the range.

• Holding with the UNS-1

0 Votes
    3 Posts

I was going to report this myself actually, but I had to enter the hold at Dublin today, flown at constant IAS - I had set it for 1 minute inbound but it was nowhere near that, and was pretty messy (see my Volanta record below) - was very windy today, admittedly, but I still think the real UNS could do it better than it is currently.
    No criticism meant, by the way; I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of the v2 146.
    https://ibb.co/gzWmFmf

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

I agree (obviously) with p919h_lm, seems odd to me that GPS units and FMC units can be hot swapped out like they can be in the 146, F28, etc. but the fuel flow/quantity gauges can't be made the same way?

As a fallback, just creating textures where the needle behaves the same way etc but the markings are adjusted to correspond with pounds, and letting us download that and install it ourselves overwriting the metric version would be acceptable.

• cabin textures aren't legible

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@saatric Thanks for letting us know. We believe we may have a way to force the text decals to always appear at a higher resolution, regardless of the texture resolution settings. We'll test this internally and if it works we will include this in the next update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• VR issues with version 2 update

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@Wildcataa5b Thanks for letting us know. It's not something we have seen reported before, and it's not something we have seen during testing, so it may have been a one-off glitch where something hasn't loaded correctly, etc.

If it does happen again, please do let us know and if you can, send us a video of the issue occurring. That will be a useful aid for us to visually see what may be causing the issue.

Mark - Just Flight