Robin DR400

29 Topics 109 Posts
  • Problems with X-plane 12 on Mac

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Also, none of the mouse-activated switches, like the DI and alitmeter calibrations are working. They make a clicking noise, but I can't actually move the dials at all.

Very disappointing.

• Any Additional Repaints?

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

@Republc-DC-9 Same here but for France... :-)

• DR400 Brakes

0 Votes
    13 Posts
    3k Views

@Delta558 Hello
    I have the same problem: two breaks different but more importantly excessive braking when I start pressing my pedals (saitek rudder pedals). This doesn't happen in any other addons
    Denis

• Compas error and transponder

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • P3DV5 VR white square with Robin DR400

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@terrycornwall

If you have problems with any JF software your best bet is always to contact their support team.

https://support.justflight.com/en/support/solutions/folders/17000136035

https://support.justflight.com/en/support/tickets/new

• dr400 instability in turns

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Wolfi100 Best to contact our support team, Wolfgang. They'll be able to help you.

https://support.justflight.com/en/support/home

• Robin crashes P3D v4

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • dr400 p3d5 autopilot issue

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Add-on.xml faulty

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views

I did, but obviously they did not get the point, simply telling me that the effects are installed into the main P3D effects folder. Which is plain stupid to have either an add-on.xml pointing to an empty or non-existent effects folder and instead installing the effects into the root directory if the plane is basically using the add-on.xml method. Sorry to say, that is just lousy coding... Fixed the add-on.xml myself by simply removing the Effects part, but come on...

• Dark GTN650

1 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views

This is being investigated by the development team as it's likely to affect all of our aircraft that include GTN/GNS integration. We have little control over those units though beyond toggling their visibility and pre-configuring the same cfg settings that you can control, so this might require a fix from Flight1.

Apologies for any communication from us to the contrary - all confirmed bugs/issues will be addressed in our products.

• Windscreen Milky in P3Dv5 HF1

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    1k Views

The development team are currently investigating this as it is likely to affect several of our aircraft in v5 due to changes in the way that it interprets PBR materials. We'll supply updates for any affected aircraft ASAP.

Apologies for any communication from us to the contrary - all confirmed bugs/issues will be addressed in our products.

• Speed in Kmh instead of Knots?

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views

The idea would be to have an optional panel with an air speed indicators with both Kmh and Kts as the one from the picture below (from the DR400 I usually fly near Paris). Regards
    Airspeed DR400 FR.jpg

• Compass numbers and movement are inverted

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Attached a picture of the compass of the DR400 I usually fly, with the inverted numbers I mentioned before.
    RegardsCompass DR400.jpg

• Robin DR400 Regent Roll Stability

0 Votes
    18 Posts
    5k Views

Hello,
    I have the same issue. It seems to me it comes from the left aileron which is not perfectly centered (slightly up) while the right is. On mine at least, I have this none symmetric design. I asked the support, so hopefully we will have a feedback and update soon.

• DR400 NOT VISIBLE

• Variables Problems Starter Key?

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views

@davenicoll thanks for your quik Response. At this point i dont want to buy additional payware with the ne fs in sight. Maybe There are other honeycomb users how fix it.

• Crosswind behaviour on the ground

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Probably the old 'realistic coefficients against flightsim weather' problem, set turbulence and wind effects to around 15% in ActiveSky and you should see a significant improvement.

Cheers,
    Paul.

• Instrument light switch

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views

Hi,
    I turned off P3DV4.5 HDR lighting and then it is possible to turn down the light level because the switch has five positions of brightness rather than the three positions with HDR turned on. Any chance to allow a dimmer light with HDR turned on please?

Thank you
    David

• Using the Flight1 GNS

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Tow bar

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views

It actually happens to all the JF aircraft that have the 'tow' feature. I use Active Sky so I leave that feature alone. I've just checked my support ticket and JF can't replicate the problem.