146 Professional

172 Topics 891 Posts
  • Thrust handling

0 Votes
    16 Posts
    2k Views

The 146 performance spreadsheet available on Avsim does offer the ability to alter the parameters for flex temp take offs, and shows their affect on runway performance. I know its not perfect, but I'm in the process of checking it with my 146 and it seems to work reasonably well.

The spreadsheet is in the AVSIM P3DV5 Utilities section entitled:
    BAe AVRO RJ / 146 Runway Performance Spreadsheet

• Can't find things.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Page 133 of the aircraft manual covers this particular question

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • PACX layout

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@HomoPrintus would love to see this as well

• no more updates ?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

next P3D update before release of XP11-version?

• Multi Crew Experience Support

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Pioneer
    I am really interested in this project...expecially now that I’ve moved to Xplane...Thank you and Best Regards.

• IAS mode

0 Votes
    9 Posts
    1k Views

Was that mentioned on the forum and in a support ticket? The only other mention I can see is in the new thread regarding future updates?

I'm seeing approx. 770c at take-off and initial climb with an OAT of 15c. That matches what I can see in videos such as the ITVV 146 DVD. I hit the EGT limit at OATs of above 25c.

If we're able to get more data that clarifies where EGTs need to be modified then we're happy to make those changes.

• Impressions/Ideas/Questions

1 Votes
    12 Posts
    1k Views

We haven't simulated random failures (wear and tear) but systems will fail to operate correctly if not configured properly, e.g. pressurisation.

We intended to add native rather than TFDi windscreen effects but I'll double-check the status of that.

• Altitude Selector Off?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@PVJ said in Altitude Selector Off?:

Philip

Hi Philip,

Thanks for reporting this. We'll get it added.

Thanks
    Martyn

• BAe 146 Levelling of short of selected ALT

Moved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts

Possibly be a bug, but this is pretty much what the real one does. There's a reason the 146 isn't RVSM approved!

• Ice Detect Caution Light

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@alanbyrne94 said in Ice Detect Caution Light:

@plhought perfect thank you for this explanation and can wing anti ice and tail anti ice be used on the ground or only in the air ?

Prohibited on the GND :) Should only be used after CLM thrust has been set. I can only speculate, but I'd imagine you'll only get "Inner wing DE-ICE" caption if you've turned on the Wing Anti-Ice on on the GND with at least Flap 18*.

• DC hydraulic pump INOP?

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@Felix448 said in DC hydraulic pump INOP?:

@Martyn said in DC hydraulic pump INOP?:

This was altered in response to some feedback on the forum

I was referring to this CBT section https://youtu.be/16OonNEiHFk

From 11:26 mins onwards

I wasnt really aware that the brake indicators do not show the accumulated pressure in the system but only the applied pressure. So then of course it makes sense that an indication will only be there if the brakes are set.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

The Brake Pressure indicator at the bottom of the main oanel is the only indication you'll see regarding the DC Pump. Normally, these gauges will show brake pressure when brakes are applied (either yellow or green). With the Park Brake set, the yellow gauge shows the accumulator pressure, which dissipates over time. Hitting the DC pump should increase that pressure back to approx 3000psi.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

Hello, i noticed that i have the same problem with P3Dv4.5 and BAE v1.6.2 (under Win7x64), every time i leave the simulator :

Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
    Nom de l’application: Prepar3D.exe
    Version de l’application: 4.5.14.34698
    Horodatage de l’application: 5e94b5c2
    Nom du module par défaut: KERNELBASE.dll
    Version du module par défaut: 6.1.7601.24545
    Horodateur du module par défaut: 5e0eb6bd
    Code de l’exception: c0020001
    Décalage de l’exception: 000000000000b87d
    Version du système: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
    Information supplémentaire n° 1: 08f4
    Information supplémentaire n° 2: 08f496371c15fd972bebe0a0343f6d4c
    Information supplémentaire n° 3: 0d14
    Information supplémentaire n° 4: 0d1423bd34a45f489fa1ae3cea9d9768

• GSX

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Hi all

The gsx.cfg in the -300QT folder does set cargo-type to AUTO for main cargo door.
    But often not matching containers are loaded, like lower floor containers for this upper cargo door entrance.

Suggestion how to adjust this part inside gsx.cfg file, considering "uldcodes":
    {"
    [cargomain]
    pos = -1.52 -6.47 -0.60 -4.00
    code = (L:EXT_Door_cargo_fuselage, bool)
    name = Cargo Fuselage
    embeddedStair = 0
    uldcode = ALP,AMP,SAA,PALLET1,PALLET2,PALLET3,PALLET4,PALLET5,PALLET6,PALLET7
    "}

• Heading, Altitude Selection Acceleration

0 Votes
    2 Posts

That actually is a help for some of us using remote knob hardware to rotate these instruments..

• AIRAC data 2101 not updating

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Milonas Morning Hans

You did not need to do that, install where you wanted Add-ons. When you update the AIRAC from Navigraph just point that at your sim folder.

• UGCX

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • How to load a flight-plan?

1 Votes
    4 Posts

Hi all,

We are currently looking into flight plan import and export, so will update you on that soon.

Thanks
    Martyn

• Paint Kit Issues

2 Votes
    2 Posts

couldn't agree more.
    The current Paint Kit is very challenging and it takes much more time to paint a livery.
    But, nevertheless, the results are really nice without any perspective issues.

ACV_ShowCase_Pic_1.jpg

• 1 Votes
    9 Posts

Thank you Martyn - I purchased the 146 Professional now. I'll give it a couple turns on VATSIM this evening and I'll let you know if I get the same issues I've seen on my friends system on my own computer as well.