• Update thanks

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • FMC not working

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi Geordie.
    Firstly, let me thank you for answering my post. The fuel problem. I have always put about 25% extra in. But since your suggestions I have put 50% extra in and the FMC likes it.
    The waypoint problem I think is PRO-ATC's fault (more experiments needed to prove it). Today I flew from EGJJ Jersey to EGNX East Midlands. There are only 2 way points on route JSY & BZN then EGNX. I used P3D's default ATC (not realistic enough for me but) I flew most of the flight in LNAV and the FMC liked it. More tests needed to 100% crack this thing. Once again thanks for the help.
    Cheers
    John

• Config Engine 1 Failure

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Hi again.
    Solved it! I have Alpha Bravo throttles and I had not made the speed brake/lift spoiler sensitive enough and it was ever so slightly out. But all good now. Still have not figured the FMC out.John Caselton

• UV FMS

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Some other issues, (which admittedly could be operator error) no distance to run, I couldn't insert a Direct to properly with waypoints missing so tried to circumvent it by typing in the waypoint in sequence with another DTO clearing the double up.

2021-8-30_21-24-26-732.jpg

2021-8-30_21-24-29-111.jpg

2021-8-30_21-24-31-323.jpg

• Active Sky

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi Martyn.
    Thanks for that. I'll now go ahead and get it.
    John Caselton

• No LSKs working on FMC List page

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • LOC/ILS updated files test

0 Votes
    28 Posts
    3k Views

@martyn

I get the "established on ILS" .
    I'll try to record a video over the weekend.

Mike

• AP Controller subpanel ?

1 Votes
    9 Posts

@martyn

Excellent. And nice to see you are back !

• Sunshadows

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@thomas Hi Thomas. Thanks for reporting this and apologies for the very late reply. This will be fixed in the next update.

• Doors

0 Votes
    2 Posts

This should be fixed in the next update.

• Observations with latest version of BAe146

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Double_Ugly

Are you referring to the yaw damper master switches? Switching on both of those and then pushing the engage/disengage button on the pedestal correctly engages the yaw damper and extinguishes the annunciator light for me.

The FD logic has been improved when using the IAS and Mach hold modes. I can't reproduce the issue with VS mode so please check that again once v1.7 is available.

They look OK here so can you post a screenshot showing what you're seeing?

146_lights.JPG

The FAST/SLOW indicator was inoperative as per the sticker/placard to the left of the ADI, just like the real aircraft on which we based our product, however we appreciate the usefulness of the indicator so have made it functional in the v1.7 update.

On the list for the FMC developer to fixed.

We've asked the FMC developer about the possibility of adding a lbs/Kgs toggle option.

Ground returns aren't currently a feature of the WXR. Which version of P3D and Active Sky are you using? WX returns are showing here with P3D v5 and the latest version of Active Sky for P3D.

What were the conditions at the time (OAT, weather, anti-ice/de-ice switch positions)? We've fixed the issue which caused the ICE DETECT light to remain illuminated.

As per the real 146, VNAV mode isn't functional. I'm not sure what was causing the pitch command but I've modified the logic to ensure the VNAV button has no effect.

• X-plane features coming to P3D?

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    1k Views

Hi all. Please submit any feature requests here - https://community.justflight.com/topic/2602/v1-7-update

As per my post above, there should be very little difference between the XP11 and P3D versions in terms of systems functionality.

• EFB and Fuel page of FMC

0 Votes
    2 Posts

The mismatch is due to the different standard passenger weights used in the FMC and EFB. We are working to address that for the v1.7 update.

• buy for P3d or X-Plane?

0 Votes
    18 Posts
    2k Views

@Mikealpha

is there still anyone out there ?

• Will the product be sold in simMarket?

0 Votes
    3 Posts
  • 146 Future updates?

2 Votes
    9 Posts
    2k Views

@Martyn thx for your and JF's effort. Highly appreciated.

• BAe146 and Avro RJ Technical Data

1 Votes
    2 Posts

very helpful, thank you!

• 146/Prepar3D won't start

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Derek Yeah I'm trying that now. Trying to get through all the initial questions.

• Buy P3D version then move to FS2020 version?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Egbert-Drenth We hope to be developing and releasing the MSFS version yes and if that happens there will be an offer for those who already own the P3D version, rest assured.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied