146 Professional

172 Topics 891 Posts
  • Tic tac sound in cockpit

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@greenbeam said in Tic tac sound in cockpit:

I have an annoying tic tac sound in the cockpit. Sounds like a button being turned on and off constantly. It's there all the time. Cold and dark, ready for takeoff doesn't matter. Only way to get rid of it is to turn off cockpit sounds completely. But then all the other sounds are gone as well.
    Does anyone have a solution? This is making me crazy...tic tac tic tac tic tac...

Could well be a switch stuck on (ie, linked to a button on your stick or keyboard). Your best bet would probably be to contact Just Flight support.

https://support.justflight.com/support/home

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • VHF NAV ON Button not clickable

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Com2 Monitoring

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Avro RJ expansion

0 Votes
    20 Posts
    3k Views

Since the 146 is now released, are there any news on the Avro RJ?

• F1 GTN

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • No working control surfaces

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@bigtaff did you disengage the control lock on the yoke

• FMC

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@simeonwilbury Firstly, thank you for replying and secondly thanks for the advice/tip. A Merry Christmas to you.
    Thanks
    John Caselton

• P3D Settings

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Engine Shut Down

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi galeair.
    I had exactly the same problem. But I found a way round it. I am on P3D 4.5 and also have Honeycomb Bravo throttles. First, with the throttles resting on the latches, left mouse click on the latch. Then, either using Bravo or mouse move the throttle lever a fraction of an inch off the stop and back to the stop then right click the lever. Or you can make the (past idle position of the Bravo) an engine fuel cut off function. Sorry it's so late, but only just read your post.
    John Caselton

• BAe146 Sample Flows

6 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • TCA Quadrant Setup

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • FMC Airways?!?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@martyn Hi, do you have any further updates on this? I too am seeing the same issue. Thanks.

• No LSKs working on FMC List page

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 146 hardware requirements

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • FMS not tracking flight.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@geordie Hi Geordie.
    I am running the latest version of the 146, and my Navigraph cycle is AIRAC 2109. Today day I thought I'd try using the active sky flight plan and putting that data into the FMC. EGPB>TNT>LEE>SAB>ADN>KWL>EGPB. Everything is fine until I input SAB it the gives 2108.2nm. So I tried again but missing out SAB and going from LEE to ADN that's ok. But of course it would not have flown the flight path. I'll give it a try tomorrow.
    John Caselton

• BAe 146 undercarriage problem.

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Landing gear issue since 1.7 update

0 Votes
    2 Posts

OK. I think I've found the where was the problem by myself by comparing saved P3D situations: One when I manually prepare the plane for take off and another when using BA46 menu to set take off.

In the saved fxml files , in engine parameters sections the GeneratorSwitch value in my startup files (which were working well with the previous version) was set to False. In the BA46 one it is set to True.

I've started a new flight proceeding as before the update but with fixed Generatorswitch values in the startup fxml file and all is running well now.

It's strange because my startup files are created from a cold & start state but it seems that this cold & start action doesn't initialise the same P3D values than the take off config one.

Skip.