747 Classic

57 Topics 646 Posts
  • 747 Classic Progress

0 Votes
    408 Posts
    188k Views

Hello guys! At this point are there any screenshot from the exterior and interior? How the project is progressing? Tks

• Is this project dead??

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • LTN-92 expansion

4 Votes
    2 Posts

Would love to see this implemented too :drooling_face:

• Combi, JT9D-70A, and FMC expansion

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views

Also just wanted to get it out there that if it wasn't already known, G-MKGA, a JT9D-70A equipped 747 is at EGBP Kemble, and would probably serve as an excellent visual reference if there is an effort to make a model as part of an expansion. I also wanted to mention that I was wrong in saying that JT9D-70As were only mounted to freighter and combi 747s, as they were mounted to LV-MLO, a 747 operated by Aerolineas Argentinas from 1979 to 1981 before being re-engined with more conventional looking JT9D-7Qs.

• Air force one?

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views

@rich Yes yes snd double yes.... before Trump's disgusting redesign becomes a reality 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Model issue rectification

0 Votes
    9 Posts

By the way, I’ve found a little public documentation on the 747 that might be of use in fixing some issues as well. I’ve also heard from someone else online that then outer leading edge flaps for the model look too stiff and flat, and should have a bit more of a curve to them.
    https://www.boeing.com/resources/boeingdotcom/commercial/airports/acaps/747_123sp.pdf

• Msfs2020

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views

Once the Prepar3D version is finished, the next logical step would be to produce a MSFS version. This is something intend to look at once the not insignificant hurdle of finishing the Prepar3D has been completed.

• Miscellaneous Items (Nice-to-Have)

2 Votes
    5 Posts

Hmmm. I wonder what the ALLEN KEY is for?
    Jim
    CYWG

• loadable pre-existing flightplans?

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@PeteFly82 said in loadable pre-existing flightplans?:

@B744ERF said in loadable pre-existing flightplans?:

Hi,

It appears that the ADEU was developed by BA for the Concorde fleet (fitted with CIVAC INS), and was never retro-fitted to the 747 or other types (at least as far the CIVA INS goes).

We will investigate "quality of life" additions however, as INS operation isn't the easiest.

Best regards,
    Robin.

Hi Robin
    Thanks for your personal reply to this thread.
    At least it would be nice, if the CIVA of this long haul addon would have the ability to reload all entered waypoints after reloading a savegame.
    Makes the addon much handier after re-establishing a flightsituation after a CTD or steady FPS-drop.
    Thanks for considering this "quality of life" feature for the flight-sim sky, even if not 100% true flight realism.

I can say this functionality is now WIP! It will save the INS data with the saved situation, so you can have multiple different save files.

Best regards,
    Robin.

• In Development

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@jagabom Yes same here, it'll be a great day for customers everywhere and also for us at Just Flight.

• Manual

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • New screenshots (071020)

2 Votes
    2 Posts

Just amazing, a big thank you to you all. And great to see the triple autopilot option!

Dave

• Left side upper emergency exit fix

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • JT9D-70A variant

2 Votes
    3 Posts

@Noob21
    I believe that the dev group is sinking into the recycle of programing and debuging, which takes lots of time.

• Automatic ground spoilers

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Wing geometry

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@tb10driver said in Wing geometry:

I'm not sure the -400 had the same wing design as the early -100s and -200s. It was certainly a lot more clever, being 20+ years later...

Dave

The -400 had a slightly extended wingspan and winglets, as well as blended wing root fairings, but it still shared the same basic geometry as the 'Classics'. Externally the wings were identical up to the point where the extensions were added, including the change of wing rake I refer to here. There are lots of photographs of -100 and -200 wings that show the same 'kink', but not quite as effectively as in this photograph.

Here is a drawing of the 'Classic' wing in plan view

747wing2.jpg

A photograph of a -200 wing:

747wing3.jpg

• Fuel & Load Manager?

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@SimeonWilbury
    Thank you for reply. I haven't bought the VC10pro, but it's reasonable that the early jet liners like VC10 and 747cl quite need it for the lack of FMC. Hopefully we will see it with the release of 747cl this year.

• PanAm 2nd livery (747-100)

0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views

I love to added to the Pan Am fleet aswell would the be the Cargo versions 3a902ce85da87e81c793bcc1011c7018.jpg DJqmYMxUQAAKGLD.jpg

• Shared cockpit?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Martyn
    Thanx for reply, can't wait to land the Kai Tak with my friend!

• GPS Flight Plans?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied